So blue

Monday, February 06, 2006

After the long CNY break, I was happy to return to the working week with 2 days of training that is today and tomorrow. It means a short week at work and I was all mentally psyched up for it.

So off I went today, taking a leisurely drive to training and feeling very relaxed and casual. Got to the building, went to register and only to be told it's postponed to a week later! Though I accepted the fact, my mind was willing it to be untrue. I need my 2 days of training!!!

I dragged my feet to the car park again. With each step I kept hoping that someone would call out after me and say there's been a mistake. It didn't happen even as I drove through the exit.

So here I am, back in the office, totally unprepared for a working day. *sigh*

8 comments:

DebtSurvivor said...

The 5 days holidays was far too long for me!! I was sooo looking forward to getting into work last thurs! hehe

Eternity said...

evs, you really must love your job! good on ya, girl.

Anonymous said...

not to worry. take it easy before you know it, the working week will be over : )

Eternity said...

leonard, you're quite right there. it's almost 4pm so i just hang in there for about 2 more hours! :D

jomel, enjoy your blog! i'm glad monday blues is alsmost coming to an end. *grin*

Anonymous said...

hmm... tsk tsk tsk tsk, aneh aneh !

Nick said...

ha! so who told me that there will be no blog topics these two days coz going for training ;D

Life as it seems to me said...

so u guys have a 5 day workin week or 6? I have 5-day working luckily... :)

Eternity said...

ray, :P

nick, spoke too soon la. haha.

pink, i just started having a 5-day week this month. :)