So much to say, so little to write

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So much thoughts are flashing through my head. I tried to pen them down but failed. It's as if the mind is narrating at the speed of lighting and the hand can't cope to write it all.

The things going through my mind are not disturbing. On the contrary, they seem to "enlighten" me in my own little ways. That's why I want to jot them down in case one day I get clouded and forget. But I can't seem to put them into words.

Maybe it is a humbling experience and no words come close to describing it. It has left me quite speechless...

6 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

take a deep breath and close your eyes. Relax ur whole body and concentrate on ur breathing . Count each breath as one for either exhale or inhale. Count till ten and then start from one to 10 again. Repeat for 5 minutes. If you miscount to 11 or above, starts all over again. That means u did not concentrate. After 5 minutes that's 30 sets of 10 , you will be so relax..

Nick said...

don't write them down! close your eyes, get a voice recorder, say what ever's that on your mind, convert to mp3, post them here and share *your deepest secrets* with all of us ;-D

Eternity said...

foodcrazee, sounds like a meditation exercise. 1st thing i achieved when i tried this: "..zzzzz.." :)

nick, your suggestion sounds like i'm visiting a shrink. :P hehehe.

FooDcrazEE said...

its not really a meditation but an exercise to relax ur mind......i does that with music from the ENIGMA project..lolz

Anonymous said...

huh...? Yawn...

Eternity said...

foodcrazee, sounds like you've got a good way to unwind. :)

mozart, huh? oh come on, am i boring you? :P