Never evern forget to renew your health insurance

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A couple of days ago I suddenly realised that I forgot to renew my son's medical card policy. I blame myself for it as I was sent the reminder and I didn't do anything about it. Now I gotta go find the letter and quickly go do what I need to do.

It's important for us to keep our medical insurance active at all times. It's something we can't afford to miss out on. But a good insurance company will do their job quite well in sending reminders and even find ways to help you renew the policy easily and conveniently. The one I'm with is not that good in this area, I must say. They've only sent me one communication thus far and they're remained quiet.

Do shop around for different health insurance quotes too before you settle for the one that suits you best. I know they may not differ a lot from one policy to another in terms of what they cover, but you just never know who can offer a great deal.

I got my son's policy at a very good deal. Just that the service level is not up to my standard. But I suppose for now it's not very crucial.

Anyway, I better go and set a reminder to do this first things first!

0 comments: