Fun time to get together

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last night we went to a friend's house for a little party. While there, we were talking about organising more such get-togethers because it was rather fun for everyone.

After the Mooncake Festival, the next one that we are thinking of getting together for a party is Halloween next month. Someone sure had something in mind already on what she wanted to be for Halloween...she was asking where we could rent costumes for the party and someone recommended a place in Hartamas. I've heard of it too.

One other brave lady says she wants to find sexy adult costumes to rent for the event too. Hmm...I'm not so sure we are keen to see her dressed as such...there's gonna be children at the party. I really hope she's joking or we won't really want to go with her dressed up as some sexy character!

Anyway, I really do look forward to more gatherings. It's been a long while since we've done something like that and we've forgotten how fun it can get :)

1 comments:

rosy123 said...

I find your site super brilliant, I wish you every success because you deserve it, good luck and again well done for this superb site!

voyance conseil mail gratuit