Fluffies & Such

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I used to collect soft toys of any kind. As I got a little older, my favourites were Tatty Teddy, Winnie The Pooh and Forever Friends.

They used to be painstakingly arranged on my bed, and yes they took a good half of it. Wonder how I slept on it? Ahh...that's a secret.

Anyway, this post isn't about my fluffies because I no longer keep them. Donated most of them away and erm, kept just a handful.

However, I do know *someone* who still enjoys them and proudly displays them in her car. Let's take a peek into her car to see where she fits them in, shall we?

On the rear mirror

On the dashboard

Hanging down from the rear mirror

Slid into the side bar at the door

A huge one has gotta take a back seat

I wonder if there will be more to come... =)

4 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

wow! wont it be dusty , its just the girls thingy , right ?

Unknown said...

Nice to know, we still have good generous people living on earth. Its good that you decide to donate some of yours. I'm sure there are kids out there who are now having a much more complete life with your toys.

Eternity said...

mike, so far i see no dust on them yet. let's wait a bit longer. yeah it's definitely a girl thing. would be surprise to see a guy decorate his car like that.

hello joey. i do hope the recipients of those toys enjoy them as much as i did.

Eternity said...

stargazer, hmm...so how do you mark your territory in his car? ;)