Real-life bloopers

Friday, February 10, 2006

I love watching bloopers when some movies screen them at the end of the show. Most of Jacky Chan’s movies come with bloopers at the end. It’s not about watching people’s mistakes and laughing at them. I just like candid moments.

As a kid, we were probably the most candid we could be, like this:

{Click to enlarge & expand picture}

Some real-life bloopers:


Many years ago, we were a bunch of gymnasts. During one of our training sessions, some of us were taking a break and watching another team mate perform her routine. It went well until one point she did a graceful leap in the air and suddenly we heard a loud "proattt!". She farted. We giggled.

On one of my connecting flights into Africa, I was seated next to a guy who struck a conversation with me. When the plane took off, I fell asleep. I was dead tired and slept the whole journey. When I woke up, the first thing I saw was his face. He was staring at me sleep. The blooper part of this story is that my mouth was wide opened while I was sleeping!

One of my worst bloopers was some years back when I attended a training session. I felt that the facilitator liked to pick on me even though I’ve not annoyed him. Because of that, I became very conscious whenever he called upon me to give my comments. One such time, I was so nervous that I used the wrong word in the worst way ever. I wanted to say “ejection” but I ended up saying “ejaculation”. The minute I heard myself say it, I felt my face blush. The facilitator, delighted with my mistake, didn’t wait any second longer to jump on my "accident".

OK, I don't feel like telling anymore bloopers before my self-confidence goes down the drains...tell me yours!

8 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

lolz

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

Can't really recall any of my own bloppers yet... :D

Happy CNY by the way. ;)

Bkworm said...

How about this one..I was in a hurry to get something done on one lunch hour and rushed out to get the bus. Was very hot, I put on my sunglasses and then found a seat right at the front of the mini-bus (in those days). Wondered why everyone was staring at me. When I reached my destination, took off my sunglasses and found that actually, one side of the lens has dropped off and I didn't even noticed.!! So embarrassed!

Eternity said...

foodcrazee, any bloopers in the kitchen to share? :)

jason, happy cny to you too! when you think of a blooper, blog it.

bkworm, hahaha. but good thing is no one knows you on that bus. how come you never realised ah??! and thanks for sharing that story.

FooDcrazEE said...

hahahaha! I ask my classmate to pass me some oil and he took the grill washing chemical. I look at him and him, WTF ? all he said was, thought u wanted oil for cooking - damn, we were all rofl

Nick said...

i remember when i was in primary six (around those years). i was with a friend (female a few years older) when i noticed a big red spot on the back of her pants. so, i was kind to let her know .. "hey, there's a big red spot on the back of your pants!".

she quickly took a file and covered it, and asked me to shut up.

i thought it was serious, so i raised my voice, and said ... "there's really a big red spot on the back of your pants, and that look like blood!".

she kept on asking me to shut up, but i kept on telling her about it in the bus, along the street all the way until we parted. i was confused why she was so angry at my kind gesture ...

until probably many years later that i realised what it was all about, and should have really shut up after telling her once ;D

FooDcrazEE said...

lolz

Eternity said...

foodcrazee, that story teaches us to look first before dumping whatever cooking ingredient into the pot eh? hahahaha...

nick, i hope you've learned your lesson. i can imagine you going on and on about it. luckily she didn't slap you! :P