Love doing masks these days

Friday, July 09, 2010

I've been hooked on doing masks lately. The facial ones, I mean. These days, with plenty of selection of various types of masks, and all it takes is 10 minutes or the longest being about 20 to 30 minutes, it's real easy to get to it.

It's especially relaxing on a busy day and if the weather is hot, all the more I feel like peeling off one of those masks and slap it on my face.

Bought quite a few different ones to try out and so far have enjoyed those that I've used. Looking forward to more this weekend.

Next thing I should be looking out for will be eye creams as the dark circles are coming back...and maybe something for wrinkles too. I've been recommended prevera. Never heard of it before.

Maybe before I try all that eye product, I could try the eye masks first. Hehehe, see, told ya I was hooked on masks!!

0 comments: