We're taking the afternoon off

Thursday, July 08, 2010

It's the first time I'm doing this and I'm so excited. I decided to take the afternoon off today and go pick up my boy from the babysitter's so that we can spend the day together.

Yes we do that on weekends but it's different doing so on a weekday. I feel it's such a luxury to be able to do this. I think he's looking forward to it too and I can't wait...but for now I'm waiting because I want him to take a short nap first. But it won't be long before I leave home to go get him.

Do you know where will be our first stop? It's ice cream :) I promised him to buy him some when I was telling him about our day out this morning. He seems happy with that. He loves ice cream.

I'm not into ice cream anymore though, and it's just as well otherwise I'll be F-A-T every time I get some whenever I buy him ice cream :P And then I'll be needing adipex p and I believe it won't make me a happy mummy that way. Hehe.

Anyways, I can't wait for a good time this afternoon. I think I'll try to do this as a monthly thing where I will take 1 weekday off and spend the afternoon out with my boy.

Like my idea? :)

0 comments: