Love and thanks

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Very glad to know that my aunt is our of surgery and is recovering. We have all been worried and anxious about it for weeks. Thank God she is alright now. For a lady as strong as her, we're glad she has that fighting spirit to keep going when it's so easy to give up and give in.

She's been pretty close with the doctors and medical assistants there since she has been there very frequently over the last 2 years. They are also a great source of support for her as they are all very encouraging towards her.

It reminds me how noble a profession it is to be in the health care service industry. When I wanted to go for a course in a medical assistant school many years back, I didn't think of it in this manner. I thought it was just a nice paying profession.

How people grow and change in their perception over time. And I'm glad it's for the better. Love and thanks to people who are serving others well!

0 comments: