Itching for a new phone

Friday, October 08, 2010

I'm not much of a cell phone buff, but while I was trying to shop for a cover or protector for my Nokia phone, I found that these days all the accessories on sale are for Blackberrys and iPhones. Hardly anything is sold for the usual cell phones already!

That made me thing if I'm really out and obsolete holding on to a mobile phone that's not one of those "in" thing. Now that iPhone 4 is out, I got a feeling the previous versions could be a tad bit cheaper,right? Hmm...hand it getting itchy...wondering if I should trade in my current so-called smart cell phone for one of the iPhone.

What do you think? I'm not really willing to pay that much for a brand new cell phone, so I gotta find a good price for a trade-in first. But not even sure if the value of my phone today is going to be much of a help at all as things like this get obsolete so quickly.

Still thinking, thinking, thinking...I'm still tied down to my 24-month cell phone plan, so can't really get to change the plan for one of those free phone promotions.

0 comments: