Need more formal dresses

Friday, October 08, 2010

It looks like I'm going to need to shop for some special occasion dresses as I expect to have some formal functions coming up next year. And God knows if I'm going to be just the size I am or having a little life growing in me by then :)

So it doesn't make sense to shop now although I would like to be proactive and start looking for something suitable now. Haha. First time I want to be efficient and to plan ahead but circumstances are not going to let me.

Oh well, I guess we just have to wait and see...

2 comments:

FooDcrazEE said...

lets hope its the latter. . .life growing in ur womb. . .cheers!

rosy123 said...

Thank you very much for this site and all the information it contains. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
All the best. Kindly

voyance gratuite par mail rapide